(CDC) Cedar City Airport Overview

Modify Search


Information
Airport
Airport



CHANGE
AIRPORT
CDC
Cedar City Airport
Current Weather Conditions: Rain - 57° F (13° C) Sunday Rest Of Today. Mostly cloudy. Numerous rain showers and scattered thunderstorms late in the morning...then scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall. Highs in the upper 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Tonight. Scattered showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy. Lows around 50. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
Current Weather Conditions: Rain - 57° F (13° C) Sunday Rest Of Today. Mostly cloudy. Numerous rain showers and scattered thunderstorms late in the morning...then scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall. Highs in the upper 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Tonight. Scattered showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy. Lows around 50. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
Location:
2281 West, Kittyhawk Airport
Cedar City UT, US 84720

Latitude / Longitude:
37.7025 / -113.09611

Time Zone:
-6:00 hours from UTC/GMT

Current Time / Date:
10:11 AM / Sun Sep-21-2014

Airport Code:
FlightStats code: CDC
IATA code: CDC
ICAO code: KCDC
FAA code: CDC

Learn more about (CDC) Cedar City Airport

Airport User Ratings for CDC


? ? ? ? ?
No Rating Available
Rate this Airport
View All Ratings


More Airport Ratings
Highest Rated
Lowest Rated
Most Rated

(CDC) Cedar City Airport

FLIGHTS
AIRPORTS
AIRLINES
DELAYS
MOBILE
MY FLIGHTSTATS