(MCO) Orlando International Airport Overview

Modify Search


Information
Airport
Airport



CHANGE
AIRPORT
Current Weather Conditions: Cloudy - 64° F (17° C) Friday This Afternoon. Showers and scattered thunderstorms. Breezy. Highs in the lower 80s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Tonight. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers through evening then mostly clear. Lows in the lower 50s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
Current Weather Conditions: Cloudy - 64° F (17° C) Friday This Afternoon. Showers and scattered thunderstorms. Breezy. Highs in the lower 80s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Tonight. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers through evening then mostly clear. Lows in the lower 50s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Orlando International Airport (airport code MCO) is the nation's 13th busiest airport and 26th in the world in passenger traffic. With 43 airlines providing non-stop service to 89 US destinations and 27 international destinations, Orlando Airport is the gateway to the variety of resorts and amusement parks that make up Central Florida. The airport has one central terminal building linked to four airside satellite terminals connected by an automated people mover system. The AAA four diamond Hyatt Regency Airport Hotel is attached directly to the airport. Located 25 miles east of Walt Disney World and 20 miles south of downtown, a variety of shuttle services and rental cars are available.

Location:
One Airport Boulevard
Orlando FL, US 32827-4399

Latitude / Longitude:
28.432177 / -81.308304

Time Zone:
-4:00 hours from UTC/GMT

Current Time / Date:
12:16 AM / Sat Mar-28-2015

Airport Code:
FlightStats code: MCO
IATA code: MCO
ICAO code: KMCO
FAA code: MCO

Main Phone:
407-825-2001

Website:
http://orlandoairports.net/

(MCO) Orlando International Airport

FLIGHTS
AIRPORTS
STATS
PRODUCTS
MARKETS
COMPANY
MY FLIGHTSTATS