(MEI) Key Field Overview

Modify Search


Information
Airport
Airport



CHANGE
AIRPORT
MEI
Key Field
Current Weather Conditions: Clear - 71° F (21° C) Saturday Rest Of Today. Showers likely and a chance of thunderstorms. Cloudy. Highs around 90. South winds 5 to 10 mph. The chance of rain 70 percent. Tonight. Slight chance of showers in the evening...then a chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 70s. South winds around 5 mph. The chance of rain 30 percent.
Current Weather Conditions: Clear - 71° F (21° C) Saturday Rest Of Today. Showers likely and a chance of thunderstorms. Cloudy. Highs around 90. South winds 5 to 10 mph. The chance of rain 70 percent. Tonight. Slight chance of showers in the evening...then a chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 70s. South winds around 5 mph. The chance of rain 30 percent.
Location:
2811 Airport Boulevard South
Meridian MS, US 39307

Latitude / Longitude:
32.337223 / -88.74917

Time Zone:
-5:00 hours from UTC/GMT

Current Time / Date:
6:56 AM / Mon Sep-1-2014

Airport Code:
FlightStats code: MEI
IATA code: MEI
ICAO code: KMEI
FAA code: MEI

Learn more about (MEI) Key Field

Airport User Ratings for MEI

Overall Rating

Rate this Airport
View All Ratings


More Airport Ratings
Highest Rated
Lowest Rated
Most Rated
5.0 of 5 Review by dtmmjd
No comment.

(MEI) Key Field

FLIGHTS
AIRPORTS
AIRLINES
DELAYS
MOBILE
MY FLIGHTSTATS