(MOB) Mobile Regional Airport Overview

Modify Search


Information
Airport
Airport



CHANGE
AIRPORT
MOB
Mobile Regional Airport
Current Weather Conditions: Cloudy - 50° F (10° C) Thursday Today. Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 60s. Inland...east winds 10 to 15 mph. Along the coast...east winds 15 to 20 mph becoming 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Chance of showers 20 percent. Tonight. Rain showers likely in the evening...then rain showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 50s. East winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Chance of showers 80 percent.
Current Weather Conditions: Cloudy - 50° F (10° C) Thursday Today. Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 60s. Inland...east winds 10 to 15 mph. Along the coast...east winds 15 to 20 mph becoming 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Chance of showers 20 percent. Tonight. Rain showers likely in the evening...then rain showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 50s. East winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Chance of showers 80 percent.
Location:
8400 Airport Blvd.
Mobile AL, US 36608-0004

Latitude / Longitude:
30.681086 / -88.24475

Time Zone:
-5:00 hours from UTC/GMT

Current Time / Date:
6:24 AM / Thu Apr-17-2014

Airport Code:
FlightStats code: MOB
IATA code: MOB
ICAO code: KMOB
FAA code: MOB

Learn more about (MOB) Mobile Regional Airport
Parking @ MOB
GROUND TRANSPORTATION

Airport User Ratings for MOB

Overall Rating

Rate this Airport
View All Ratings


More Airport Ratings
Highest Rated
Lowest Rated
Most Rated
4.0 of 5 Review by RicoBallBoy
This is a small regional airport. Very friendly and great service. Because of its location, higher e...
1.0 of 5 Review by efussander
No comment.

1.0 of 5 Review by AirplanePilot
It is worth the drive to Birmingham.

(MOB) Mobile Regional Airport

FLIGHTS
AIRPORTS
AIRLINES
DELAYS
MOBILE
MY FLIGHTSTATS