(APF) Naples Airport Overview

Modify Search


Information
Airport
Airport



CHANGE
AIRPORT
APF
Naples Airport
Current Weather Conditions: Clear - 71° F (21° C) Thursday Today. Partly sunny. A slight chance of showers this morning... Then showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tonight. Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers with a slight chance of thunderstorms in the evening...then a slight chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 60s. East winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Current Weather Conditions: Clear - 71° F (21° C) Thursday Today. Partly sunny. A slight chance of showers this morning... Then showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tonight. Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers with a slight chance of thunderstorms in the evening...then a slight chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 60s. East winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Location:
160 Aviation Drive North
Naples FL, US 34104-3568

Latitude / Longitude:
26.152779 / -81.775276

Time Zone:
-4:00 hours from UTC/GMT

Current Time / Date:
7:14 AM / Thu Apr-17-2014

Airport Code:
FlightStats code: APF
IATA code: APF
ICAO code: KAPF
FAA code: APF

Learn more about (APF) Naples Airport
Parking @ APF
GROUND TRANSPORTATION

Airport User Ratings for APF


? ? ? ? ?
No Rating Available
Rate this Airport
View All Ratings


More Airport Ratings
Highest Rated
Lowest Rated
Most Rated

(APF) Naples Airport

FLIGHTS
AIRPORTS
AIRLINES
DELAYS
MOBILE
MY FLIGHTSTATS