(BIS) Bismarck Airport Overview

Modify Search


Information
Airport
Airport



CHANGE
AIRPORT
BIS
Bismarck Airport
Current Weather Conditions: Partly Cloudy - 37° F (2° C) Sunday Early This Morning. Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain...snow and sleet. West winds 5 to 15 mph. Today. Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Areas of blowing and drifting snow in the afternoon. Windy. Highs in the lower 30s. West winds 15 to 25 mph increasing to northwest around 30 mph with gusts to around 45 mph in the afternoon. Tonight. Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Areas of blowing and drifting snow. Windy...colder. Lows 10 to 15. Northwest winds 20 to 30 mph.
Current Weather Conditions: Partly Cloudy - 37° F (2° C) Sunday Early This Morning. Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain...snow and sleet. West winds 5 to 15 mph. Today. Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Areas of blowing and drifting snow in the afternoon. Windy. Highs in the lower 30s. West winds 15 to 25 mph increasing to northwest around 30 mph with gusts to around 45 mph in the afternoon. Tonight. Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Areas of blowing and drifting snow. Windy...colder. Lows 10 to 15. Northwest winds 20 to 30 mph.
Location:
2301 University Drive Bldg 17
Bismarck ND, US 58504

Latitude / Longitude:
46.77448 / -100.75821

Time Zone:
-6:00 hours from UTC/GMT

Current Time / Date:
6:39 AM / Sun Nov-23-2014

Airport Code:
FlightStats code: BIS
IATA code: BIS
ICAO code: KBIS
FAA code: BIS

Learn more about (BIS) Bismarck Airport

(BIS) Bismarck Airport

FLIGHTS
AIRPORTS
AIRLINES
STATS
MOBILE
MY FLIGHTSTATS