(BRL) Burlington Airport Overview

Modify Search


Information
Airport
Airport



CHANGE
AIRPORT
BRL
Burlington Airport
Current Weather Conditions: Rain - 66° F (18° C) Monday Rest Of Tonight. Showers and thunderstorms likely. Low around 70. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday. Mostly cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely in the morning...then a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 80. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Night. Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the evening...then partly cloudy after midnight. Low in the lower 60s. West wind 5 to 10 mph shifting to the northwest after midnight. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Current Weather Conditions: Rain - 66° F (18° C) Monday Rest Of Tonight. Showers and thunderstorms likely. Low around 70. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday. Mostly cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely in the morning...then a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 80. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Night. Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the evening...then partly cloudy after midnight. Low in the lower 60s. West wind 5 to 10 mph shifting to the northwest after midnight. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Location:
2501 Summer Street
Burlington IA, US 52601

Latitude / Longitude:
40.78611 / -91.12334

Time Zone:
-5:00 hours from UTC/GMT

Current Time / Date:
6:23 AM / Mon Sep-1-2014

Airport Code:
FlightStats code: BRL
IATA code: BRL
ICAO code: KBRL
FAA code: BRL

Learn more about (BRL) Burlington Airport

Airport User Ratings for BRL


? ? ? ? ?
No Rating Available
Rate this Airport
View All Ratings


More Airport Ratings
Highest Rated
Lowest Rated
Most Rated

(BRL) Burlington Airport

FLIGHTS
AIRPORTS
AIRLINES
DELAYS
MOBILE
MY FLIGHTSTATS