(HIB) Chisholm Airport Overview

Modify Search


Information
Airport
Airport



CHANGE
AIRPORT
HIB
Chisholm Airport
Current Weather Conditions: Cloudy - 57° F (13° C) Saturday Rest Of Today. Mostly sunny until late afternoon then becoming partly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms late in the afternoon. Highs 80 to 85. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tonight. Rain showers likely with a few thunderstorms in the evening...then rain showers likely after midnight. Lows 54 to 59. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.
Current Weather Conditions: Cloudy - 57° F (13° C) Saturday Rest Of Today. Mostly sunny until late afternoon then becoming partly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms late in the afternoon. Highs 80 to 85. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tonight. Rain showers likely with a few thunderstorms in the evening...then rain showers likely after midnight. Lows 54 to 59. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.
Location:
11038 East Highway 37
Hibbing MN, US 55746

Latitude / Longitude:
47.38861 / -92.83861

Time Zone:
-5:00 hours from UTC/GMT

Current Time / Date:
7:21 AM / Mon Jul-28-2014

Airport Code:
FlightStats code: HIB
IATA code: HIB
ICAO code: KHIB
FAA code: HIB

Learn more about (HIB) Chisholm Airport

Airport User Ratings for HIB


? ? ? ? ?
No Rating Available
Rate this Airport
View All Ratings


More Airport Ratings
Highest Rated
Lowest Rated
Most Rated

(HIB) Chisholm Airport

FLIGHTS
AIRPORTS
AIRLINES
DELAYS
MOBILE
MY FLIGHTSTATS