(LWB) Greenbrier Valley Airport Overview

Modify Search


Information
Airport
Airport



CHANGE
AIRPORT
LWB
Greenbrier Valley Airport
Current Weather Conditions: Foggy - 68° F (20° C) Thursday Rest Of Today. Mostly cloudy. Scattered showers and thunderstorms early this morning...then numerous showers and thunderstorms this afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s. Light and variable winds...becoming northwest around 10 mph this afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tonight. Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers with isolated thunderstorms in the evening...then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows in the mid 50s. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Current Weather Conditions: Foggy - 68° F (20° C) Thursday Rest Of Today. Mostly cloudy. Scattered showers and thunderstorms early this morning...then numerous showers and thunderstorms this afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s. Light and variable winds...becoming northwest around 10 mph this afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tonight. Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers with isolated thunderstorms in the evening...then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows in the mid 50s. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Location:
Lewisburg WV, US 24901

Latitude / Longitude:
37.859722 / -80.39861

Time Zone:
-4:00 hours from UTC/GMT

Current Time / Date:
9:17 AM / Thu Jul-24-2014

Airport Code:
FlightStats code: LWB
IATA code: LWB
ICAO code: KLWB
FAA code: LWB

Learn more about (LWB) Greenbrier Valley Airport

Airport User Ratings for LWB

Overall Rating

Rate this Airport
View All Ratings


More Airport Ratings
Highest Rated
Lowest Rated
Most Rated
5.0 of 5 Review by flyflyfly
Greenbrier/Lewisburg airport is very senic and very close to downtown and is very close to The Green...

(LWB) Greenbrier Valley Airport

FLIGHTS
AIRPORTS
AIRLINES
DELAYS
MOBILE
MY FLIGHTSTATS