(MSO) Missoula International Airport Overview

Modify Search


Information
Airport
Airport



CHANGE
AIRPORT
MSO
Missoula International Airport
Current Weather Conditions: Cloudy - 51° F (10° C) Tuesday Today. Rain showers likely in the morning...then scattered rain showers in the afternoon. Chance of showers 70 percent. Highs in the 50s. West winds 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Tonight. Mostly cloudy with scattered rain showers. Chance of showers 30 percent. Lows in the 30s. West winds to 15 mph.
Current Weather Conditions: Cloudy - 51° F (10° C) Tuesday Today. Rain showers likely in the morning...then scattered rain showers in the afternoon. Chance of showers 70 percent. Highs in the 50s. West winds 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Tonight. Mostly cloudy with scattered rain showers. Chance of showers 30 percent. Lows in the 30s. West winds to 15 mph.
Location:
5225 Highway 10 West
Missoula MT, US 59802

Latitude / Longitude:
46.918964 / -114.08321

Time Zone:
-6:00 hours from UTC/GMT

Current Time / Date:
6:15 AM / Tue Sep-30-2014

Airport Code:
FlightStats code: MSO
IATA code: MSO
ICAO code: KMSO
FAA code: MSO

Learn more about (MSO) Missoula International Airport

Airport User Ratings for MSO

Overall Rating

Rate this Airport
View All Ratings


More Airport Ratings
Highest Rated
Lowest Rated
Most Rated
5.0 of 5 Review by rakasome
An OUTSTANDING facility. TSA is quick, parking is a snap, and the place is fun to be in. Baggage a...

(MSO) Missoula International Airport

FLIGHTS
AIRPORTS
AIRLINES
DELAYS
MOBILE
MY FLIGHTSTATS