(PBI) West Palm Beach International Airport Overview

Modify Search


Information
Airport
Airport



CHANGE
AIRPORT
Current Weather Conditions: Rain - 73° F (22° C) Thursday Today. Mostly cloudy. Showers likely with a slight chance of thunderstorms this morning...then a chance of showers with a slight chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall this morning. Highs in the lower 80s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tonight. Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Current Weather Conditions: Rain - 73° F (22° C) Thursday Today. Mostly cloudy. Showers likely with a slight chance of thunderstorms this morning...then a chance of showers with a slight chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall this morning. Highs in the lower 80s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tonight. Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Location:
Building 846, Palm Beach International
West Palm Beach FL, US 33406

Latitude / Longitude:
26.688885 / -80.09044

Time Zone:
-4:00 hours from UTC/GMT

Current Time / Date:
9:08 AM / Thu Oct-23-2014

Airport Code:
FlightStats code: PBI
IATA code: PBI
ICAO code: KPBI
FAA code: PBI

Learn more about (PBI) West Palm Beach International Airport

Airport User Ratings for PBI

Overall Rating

Rate this Airport
View All Ratings


More Airport Ratings
Highest Rated
Lowest Rated
Most Rated
5.0 of 5 Review by phillip647
No comment.

3.0 of 5 Review by Jaar123
No comment.

4.0 of 5 Review by lavenderose007
One big bonus here is FREE Wi-fi and I mean truly free - you can connect to any websites - not be st...

(PBI) West Palm Beach International Airport

FLIGHTS
AIRPORTS
AIRLINES
DELAYS
MOBILE
MY FLIGHTSTATS