(PGV) Pitt-Greenville Airport Overview

Modify Search


Information
Airport
Airport



CHANGE
AIRPORT
PGV
Pitt-Greenville Airport
Current Weather Conditions: Tuesday Rest Of Today. Mostly cloudy. Isolated showers and thunderstorms late this morning...then numerous showers and thunderstorms this afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tonight. Mostly cloudy. Scattered showers and thunderstorms in the evening...then a slight chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the lower 70s. Southeast winds around 10 mph in the evening... Becoming light and variable. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Current Weather Conditions: Tuesday Rest Of Today. Mostly cloudy. Isolated showers and thunderstorms late this morning...then numerous showers and thunderstorms this afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tonight. Mostly cloudy. Scattered showers and thunderstorms in the evening...then a slight chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the lower 70s. Southeast winds around 10 mph in the evening... Becoming light and variable. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Location:
Greenville NC, US 27833

Latitude / Longitude:
35.63333 / -77.38528

Time Zone:
-4:00 hours from UTC/GMT

Current Time / Date:
11:29 AM / Tue Jul-22-2014

Airport Code:
FlightStats code: PGV
IATA code: PGV
ICAO code: KPGV
FAA code: PGV

Learn more about (PGV) Pitt-Greenville Airport

Airport User Ratings for PGV

Overall Rating

Rate this Airport
View All Ratings


More Airport Ratings
Highest Rated
Lowest Rated
Most Rated
4.0 of 5 Review by bpdan
No comment.

(PGV) Pitt-Greenville Airport

FLIGHTS
AIRPORTS
AIRLINES
DELAYS
MOBILE
MY FLIGHTSTATS