FlightStats, part of FlightGlobal, will attend Routes Americas in Las Vegas, Nevada, February 14-16.
Founded in 1995, Routes organizes world-renowned airline and airport networking events through its regional and global Route Development Forums located in Asia, Africa, Europe, the Americas and CIS.
We are excited to attend Routes Americas this year and we’re looking forward to sharing our powerful data sets with the aviation industry. Our services and solutions play an essential role in providing airlines and airports with the information they need to improve their operations, effectively inform travelers and make better, more data-driven decisions.
Our combined data sets
Being a part of FlightGlobal means we can provide you with the most accurate data sets and valuable analytics tools to enhance your own services and help you develop successful growth strategies.
Together, we are a powerhouse of world-class air travel data and analytics capability. Our three key data sets include:
- Real-time Flight Status Data. We have unparalleled global coverage and over 500 sources of flight information to draw from. We currently process over 16 million flights daily to provide you with the most accurate real-time flight status data in the industry.
- Aircraft Fleet Data. We provide the most trusted and reliable fleet data in the world to ensure you have the most commercially viable fleet and gain a competitive edge. At this time, our database contains 108,633 total aircraft.
- Airline Schedules Data. We are the Schedule Reference Service (SRS) provider to IATA and a long-term Strategic Partner giving you the assurance you’re working with trusted data. Our database offers future and historical schedules data for over 900 airlines globally.
Find out more about our capabilities
Leveraging years of experience and expertise, we collect, aggregate, process and manage our data sets to provide you with up-to-date, accurate services and solutions. These are designed to support your network and fleet planning, route development, and scheduling as well as empower you to provide your travelers with the right information at the right time.
At Routes Americas, you can learn more about the services and solutions we offer that will help your business grow and thrive, including:
- Airline Partnership Program. Gain more control over what is said about your operations and help improve data consistency for the entire industry.
- Airline Analysis Workbook. Improve your benchmarking and competitive insight with flexible reporting on the world’s top airlines and airports.
- Real-time and Historical Flight Status APIs. Access the most accurate real-time and historical flight status data to power your solutions, support day of travel communications or enhance business planning.
- Flight SRS Analyzer. Drive your network planning and route development with an analysis of the recent, historical, and future schedules data.
- Flight Dashboard. Get a complete view of the aviation industry with insight into new trends, route traffic, and changes in who’s flying where.
- Flight Maps Analytics. Use visual map-based analytics to compare route data and understand the changes in market share.
If you’re attending Routes Americas, you can find us at stand HNS221. We look forward to seeing you there!